1.Application & Deadline for Admissions
1) Application Deadline
- Spring Semester : Jan. 5th. ~ Feb. 25th.
- Fall Semester : July 1st. ~ Aug. 25th.
2))Application Fee: $50.oo
2. Necessary Documents
1) One application form for admission with 4 pictures.
2) A copy of resident.
3) A certification of graduation and academic record.
3. Screening process
If you have any question for Audition, refer to the
WCIS¡®s Hand book.
* All materials submitted in connection with your application
become the property of touch WCIS and will not be returned
or forwarded to any other party.
* We will inform directly to selected students.
4. Submit Application
(1) Online - www.wacollege.org
(2) E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Post Mail -
Main Campus : PO Box 99207. Lakewood, WA 98499, U.S.A.
Japan Office : 196-0032, ÔÔÌÈÔ´ Óöã¼ úÁò¢ïë 2-20-5
Prospective students are encouraged to visit
the WCIS in order to get a sense of the context in which
they might study. Although formal admissions interviews
are not offered, our Admissions Staff will meet with
prospective students to provide information and discuss
any questions about degree programs. When classes are
in session, the Admissions Office will also arrange
for visitors to attend classes in their area of interest,
on an appointment basis.
To schedule for auditing, persons in the Washinton
College & International Seminary should call (1)
253-581-1899(USA) /(81) 42-543-3869(Japan) / (82) 2-763-3463(Overseas)/(82)
¢º Any further information or inquiry, contact the Department
of Academic Affairs (Washington College & International
Seminary) at WCIS's office.